EngineOwning controlled entirely on CCS TDM Server

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: EngineOwning controlled entirely on CCS TDM Server

Post by AcidShout on Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:47 pm

Harder. wrote:There will always be hackers in TeknoMW3 since one of the leaders of TeknoGods is hkDavy...
It's like antivirus companies: they create the software and create viruses in the meanwhile to force you to pay a pro upgrade.
Don't be retarded. hk doesn't have anything to do with Tekno since quite a while.

191 and I found the exploit that you've seen like 2 weeks ago or something like that, and it has nothing to do with Tekno, as it also works on Steam.

Until now we've been using small, fun tricks (e.g. instant reload), but I see the EO guys decided to take it one step further. Enjoy them before they 'crash;' ;)

P.S. that AV example is stupid. really stupid.
AcidShout
New User
New User

Inscription Date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Harder. on Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:26 pm

I can be retarded but I don't need hacks to kill someone.
Hacks are used from people ways more retarded than me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Harder.
Administrator
Administrator

Inscription Date : 2014-12-07
Localization : Italy

https://www.youtube.com/user/andreags4

Back to top Go down

Post by Leks on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:40 pm

AcidShout wrote:
Harder. wrote:There will always be hackers in TeknoMW3 since one of the leaders of TeknoGods is hkDavy...
It's like antivirus companies: they create the software and create viruses in the meanwhile to force you to pay a pro upgrade.
Don't be retarded. hk doesn't have anything to do with Tekno since quite a while.

191 and I found the exploit that you've seen like 2 weeks ago or something like that, and it has nothing to do with Tekno, as it also works on Steam.

Until now we've been using small, fun tricks (e.g. instant reload), but I see the EO guys decided to take it one step further. Enjoy them before they 'crash;' ;)

P.S. that AV example is stupid. really stupid.

And you are?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Leks
swaglord
swaglord

Inscription Date : 2013-12-17
Localization : Under yo bed, scrub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top