Leks' Resignation.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leks' Resignation.

Post by Leks on Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:19 pm

Hello Everyone.
I'm Leks, an old member of the CCS Community, as many of you may know. For whoever doesn't know me, I have been part of this community for about 2 years now, been here when CCS was probably the greatest mw3 community, been here when CCS was half broken. I've seen it all. Moving to the main topic, I am resigning from my Administratin rank. I've done some nice things for this community, I did the banner, the rank GFX and some other stuff. I helped this community grow. But as everything in life, it reaches one point it dies. Same with my interest and activity towards CCS. I haven't been active for the past few months and I thought it was time to just make an official resignation thread. I hope you all guys enjoy fragging.
I will remain semi-active on forums just to see how is everything but I will not be doing anything regarding the staff applications or server moderating. I will also stay in the skype group.

==================================================

Before I leave, I've got some special mentions for some players who made the time I stayed here more enjoyable.

ItzGame - How wouldn't I mention you? lol. My spanish friend, you've been friendly and always ready to help whenever I needed you. Without you the community would shatter, but with you here it's no wonder it's still going strong. Wish you Good Luck with the community and if you ever need some more GFX just msg me :-)

jelly bean AKA Rahul - Man you're awesome bro. Had a lot of good time playing with you. Wish you a lot of good luck with your job and I hope we can talk someday!

Dante - You're that silent protector. I've never really played A LOT with you but you're a great guy. I know it. Good luck with your life man.

Klakkedc - you fucking cunt m8 wtf uninstall bruh. jk. You were the one who told me to apply for VIP here :-) I still remember the good times we had doing ninja defuses on seatown haha... yeah.. great times. Sad we can't go back in time. Also wish you the best, you scrub.

WhiteLion AKA Edo - Man you're a fegit. I swer. W0rst qwikscoper ever. srsly. heh. Well I don't really know what to say bro, but you're a really chill dude. GL with your life m8.

Tyrannooo - m8. m8. l2qwikscop. You where the fokin cunt who was always here ready to help newbies in need. Definitely a great guy. Would bang 10/10. GL with your life bru.

Michiel AKA DikkeMicky - Bro you're one of the nicest guys I know around here. You're mature and shit like that. I know you probably have a job by now and you've moved on with your life but if you see this, good fucking luck with yo life bro.

Well that's it I think. I'm sorry if your name is not in here. Everyone means something to me.
That's it. This is my farewell.
Good bye guys.
Have fun.
<3

With the Kindest Regards,
Leks

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Leks
swaglord
swaglord

Inscription Date : 2013-12-17
Localization : Under yo bed, scrub

Back to top Go down

Re: Leks' Resignation.

Post by [CCS]ItzGame on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:05 pm

I've got to tell you're a great guy and you've helped much around here. You've had great ideas that have been useful for this community. Keep that good work, and you'll succeed with your goals.

Best wishes, ItzGame.
[CCS]ItzGame
Administrator
Administrator

Inscription Date : 2013-08-15

http://ccservers.foro.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by [CCS]Klakkedc on Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:18 pm

Leks, honestly, you're a faggit. But the best damn faggit i've ever played mw3 with. I miss it, but I know these times wont come back anyways.. I wish you the best, ty for helping the community and ty for having so much fun with us! I hope we will skype, play some minecraft or just get maried.
Thanks again faggit, I wish you the best of luck with your life! <3

[CCS]Klakkedc
Administrator
Administrator

Inscription Date : 2013-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by [CCS]Dante on Sat Nov 07, 2015 4:39 am

Silent protector, damn now I feel like Batman nanana
I've also been inactive for like half the damn year and I have finals going on right now for this whole month but after that I got no more school baby!!!.
Until I go to college that is but I have three months of not doing anything with my life and I might be active again!
It's true we have not spent much time playing together but your contributions to the clan and the community will not be forgotten.
We were lucky to have you as a member and as a friend.
Good luck to you too man.
[CCS]Dante
Administrator
Administrator

Inscription Date : 2013-08-16
Localization : Under yo bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top