Rejoining CCS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rejoining CCS

Post by [CCS]Klakkedc on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:42 am

Hi guys,
My name is Klakkedc and some of the coremembers might remember me being an admin on the CCS servers. I've been offline on the servers for a very long time, but I'm really concidering rejoining the CCS group.I wouldn't mind if my rank would be set to plebs, since I haven't followed  the recent updates of the clan. I do need a new link to a site where I can download AND update the game. If these are given to me I might want to redownload the game and rejoin the clan. :)  
I miss the old days, and that's why I decided to start this topic. So, if any of you could post me the things I need to redownload the game, that would be very kind.
Greetings,
Klakkedc!

[CCS]Klakkedc
Administrator
Administrator

Inscription Date : 2013-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Rejoining CCS

Post by token on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:42 pm

hi Klakkedc glad to see old members coming back! we have changed a few things... but if my opinion count you should remain as admin! nodding nodding
  here is tekno in last update, the dedicated server i always have  downloaded in steam.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SEPTUM WAS HERE
token
Administrator
Administrator

Inscription Date : 2015-06-18

Back to top Go down

Post by [CCS]ItzGame on Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:57 pm

Welcome back my friend neutral neutral . I'm glad you're finally back. It'd be nice that other old staff members come back aswell.
I'm going to a school trip tomorrow until Friday. Whatever you need, contact me via WhatsApp.
Best regards.
[CCS]ItzGame
Administrator
Administrator

Inscription Date : 2013-08-15

http://ccservers.foro.bz

Back to top Go down

Post by [CCS]Klakkedc on Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:46 am

Thanks buds! I'll try to download the game the following weak, I hope to see you guys both ingame as in the skypegroup!
Klakkedc

[CCS]Klakkedc
Administrator
Administrator

Inscription Date : 2013-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by [CCS]Dante on Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:17 am

Welcome back man, long time no see 7up 7up
One of the major changes is that there is no mod rank now only vip and admin in an effort to get more active members to the site.
Hope all goes well for you downloading the game and everything, see ya in game bro beer beer
[CCS]Dante
Administrator
Administrator

Inscription Date : 2013-08-16
Localization : Under yo bed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: